Thursday, June 12, 2014

From Kseniya 4th email

Hi my friend Andreino!

Thanks that you have not disregarded my message. Your email means for me that I was interesting for you. And I am very pleased to learn you closer too.

Andreino, as you know I am fitness instructor and I conduct a healthy way of life. Thanks to this I have achieved what I have beautiful and sexy body. I'm not ashamed of my body and my sexuality gives me confidence in myself and allows me to be uninhibited. I like to see how the men around me wanna have sex with me. I have no inner complexes and that's why unlike many other girls I like uninhibited sex. But only worthy man will have the right to possession of me. The man who will be ready to protect me and take care about me. In the man I appreciate kindness, reliability, honesty and frankness nature. I hate liars. For me the true man is the one who always keeps his word.
Andreino, I hope you're such man? I dream about a journey to another country. The world is so big and I was always interested about the life and culture of other countries. But unfortunately, I never was outside of my country and traveling to another country that's my biggest dream in life. I hope that I can make my dream come true soon and then I'll be happy. And I will make happy the one who makes me happy!

Now I shall finish my message. Again I want to send you my photo. I hope you will like this picture. And please send me more your pictures. I will wait your reply with impatience!

Your friend Kseniya!

No comments:

Post a Comment