Sunday, February 19, 2012

From Kristina:17 February 2012

previous  next

Hello again James.
I am very glad to hear from you. Thank you for paying attention and for writing back. I am going to write to you 3 times a week so we could get to know each other better.
You can call me Kiska. My name is Kristina, But all my friends call me Kiska. it is my nickname...
I am going to tell you a little bit more about my lifestyle. My apartment is rather small but very cozy. It is very expensive here to rent an apartment.  So this is what I can afford to myself now – one room, no phone and a small kitchen. I have a cell phone(007-952-158-9765)but I don’t think I am able to call to other countries. Therefore write letters to me here. But my friends say it is very comfortable.  It is difficult to live alone and do all by myself. My parents live in another city. I moved from there when I was 17. And I don’t see them often. We are not in very good relations with them. But any time they need my help, I will come and do what I can for them. Though I am 28 y.o. I am ready to settle down, to have  family, to give all my time to my husband. I think that every person needs a place he could come and feel easy and comfortable. This is what I am looking for and what I need. I don’t want to be lonely any more. I was disappointed several times. And I don’t trust men here any more.  By the way, how it happened that you still haven’t found your second half? You are a very interesting person and a good man. And I am sure you break hearts. You already know that I am trying to get a student visa to your country. And it could be a very good opportunity for us to meet if we like each other through letters and find that we match each other.  The situation in our country is very uncomfortable now. With our Minister Putin we have no democracy. And our new president Medvedev same as Putin. There are no good laws; we live like it was during the Soviet times. And I don’t like it at all. Other countries are developing fast. But we are still on the same level as it was many years ago. And consequences of an economic crisis have very painfully struck Russia. I liked living in Australia. It is a big and well developed country with lots of opportunities for good life. I lived there for 1,2 years. But unfortunately, I had to go back because of my visa. I was there in 2000y. And it was a very good time for me. I enjoyed it. I worked as a nurse with children. And I liked the family I lived in very much. They are good people and they helped the first time a lot. My language skill was not good and they helped me to speak and understand it better. My living there helped to write and speak English fluently. So there will be no problems with our communication. I told youalready in my previous letter that a man I had there just left me and I don’t want to anything to remind me about this again.
I am going to tell you about interests and hobbies in my next letter. I have to stop here as the time in the internet  cafe is limited. I don’t have my personal computer at home as most people in Russia do.
Well, I will better stop here for now.
Kristina.
P.S.
I will try to send you my pics with each letter. I hope you don't mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment