Tuesday, June 10, 2014

From Kseniya: 3rd email

Hello !

I'm glad you decided to write to me. Frankly, I was worried and thought that you will not answer me. I was worried because this is my first internet communication. Before, I never done it. I have no internet in my home so I am writing to you from internet cafe. On Saturday internet cafe is not working full-time and on Sunday cafe closed, so most likely I won't be able to write to you in weekend, but we will be able to communicate every day on weekdays. OK. And now I want to tell you a little more about me.

As you already know my name is Kseniya. I'm 29 years old. My height is 168 cm, my weight is 52 kg. I was never married and I have no children. I live in Iskitim, Novosibirsk area, Russia. It is a small town in Siberia about 60 000 people. My town is rather far from Moscow it almost 4000 kilometers. But my town is not far from Novosibirsk is the largest city in Siberia. And I often go there. So I don't want you to think of me as about provincial girl who knows nothing about real life. I am a fitness instructor in fitness center. Since the childhood I was engaged in aerobics so I like to move for a fun incendiary music. It's great when the work is fun! Also my work has always keeps me in good shape. I have a beautiful body. And I have no bad habits. I don't smoke and almost don't drink alcohol and I had never used drugs. Of course, sometimes in the company of friends I can afford to take a little drink. But it happens not often.

You - my first experience of acquaintance with the man from another country. And I hope that our acquaintance can good develop. I don't know what else to say. I send you my photo. And I hope you like this. Also I would like to see more photos of you. And tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you. Tell me anything you see fit. How you live. Where you work. What's your hobby. I will wait your new letter with impatience.
Your new friend from Russia,

Kseniya!

No comments:

Post a Comment