Sunday, February 12, 2012

From Anna: 11 January 2012

next

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply. I was surprised and happy to hear back from you.
Sorry for the delay. I don’t often use this e-mail address. I accidentally decided to check my mail box and was happily surprised to see your letter. I have another e-mail address and I use it to correspond with my friends. So please, write me on this e-mail address annaelesina@yahoo.com. I will send you a detailed letter from this address so you know it.
Well, I do hope that you’ll forgive me and write me back very soon. I would like to get to know you better. I am sure there is so much interesting we can find about each other. I promised to send you my picture and so here I am attaching my picture.
I will tell you more about myself in my next letter and will send it from my main, I will be waiting impatiently for your reply.
Have a good day!
Take care.

P.S. If you liked my picture and you are interested, please, write me soon.
And if you are interested , please, don’t forget to send letters on this e-mail address - annaelesina@yahoo.com. This is my main mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment